Sunday 16 April 2017

Jacob’s Pirate Card

A Pirate Card for Jacob

Hi All
Its coming up to May again, and time for Jacob's birthday, last year I created the Alien Card and this year (sneak peak) I have created a pirate card for him - I hope you all like it, we will be re-creating it in my May Class at The Paper Warehouse, so join us if you can.  The fantastic stamps are from Jane Gill for Woodware www.creative-expressions.uk.com and using pixie powders for the background colours.

Walk the plank - Pirate card
Pirate Ship for Jacob's birthday


Walk the plank - Pirate card
Fabulous Stamps by Jane Gill 
Walk the plank - Pirate card
Coloured with Copics 


I hope you like it and are able to join us in May, I am also really pleased with the cards we are creating at the end of April - so if you are able to join us, it would be great to see you there.

I hope you are having a great Easter.

More coming soon ........


Lesley

Here is a link to my pinterest page - and a link to my scrapbook pinterest page - please drop by and take a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment