Wednesday 28 December 2016

With Sympathy Card

Poppy Sympathy

Hi All

I just thought I would share this card with you, my Uncle Keith died recently and this is the card I made for his partner Margaret.  I really loved the finished result and just thought I would share it with you.

With Sympathy Card
With Sympathy Card made with stamps from Indigo Blu

There will be more coming soon - cards this time - if you joined us at the PaperWarehouse in Kendal for any of my classes this year or for Craft Day in August you will be able to see more of what we have made recently.

My next class will be on the 21st January 2017 at The Paper Warehouse in Kendal, if you would like to join in please contact the ladies in the shop to book on 01539 726161.  We will be using stamps and dies from Crafters Companion and stamps from Woodware, and a stencil from Clarity this time, something for the guys and the girls, it should be fun, I hope you can join us.

See you soon,
Lesley

Here is a link to my pinterest page - and a link to my scrapbook pinterest page - please drop by and take a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment