Thursday 29 December 2016

Alien Birthday Boy Card

Gingerbread Men and Aliens

Hi All

Just thought I would put this one on the blog today - I made it originally for Jacob's Birthday and he loved it - so I did it again with the class, I have also used this design with the Gingerbread Men for Christmas, which I have added below - a fairly versatile design, anyone who has seen Monsters Inc will recognise the colour scheme for our alien friends.  Both sets of stamps come from Francoise Read collection at Woodware and they are both coloured with Copic pens, all available from The Paper Warehouse.


Alien Birthday Boy card
Alien Birthday Boy card


Gingerbread Men version
Gingerbread Men version

If you like what you seen and would like to join us for a class please contact The Paper Warehouse on 01539 726161 and the ladies will let you know what is available or email info@ghpkendal.co.uk.

There will be more coming soon - keep watching.
Lesley

Here is a link to my pinterest page - and a link to my scrapbook pinterest page - please drop by and take a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment