Tuesday 22 November 2016

Woodware Mixed Media Birthday Book

Woodware Mixed Media Birthday Message Book

Hi All

This year Francoise Read created some lovely messages for Woodware, so I thought I would put them all together in a little book - just because it keeps them all together. There was no acetate in this book just fixed pages, which were a little more difficult to work with as some of the papers creased when I closed the book, (my fault, because I didn't leave it to dry long enough between pages.) I made each double spread different styles depending on the papers (from little tag books) and punched out the flowers on the front from card I had been experimenting with blending distress inks.  I also used the bubble stencil again with distress inks - ok obsession over - moving on.

Cover of birthday book using Woodware products
Cover of birthday book

Birthday book using Woodware products
Birthday Book pages

Birthday book using Woodware products
Birthday Book pages

Birthday book using Woodware products
Birthday book pages

Birthday book using Woodware products
Birthday Book pages

Birthday book using Woodware products
Birthday Book pages

Birthday book using Woodware products
The complete Birthday Book

There will be more coming soon - cards this time - if you joined us at the PaperWarehouse in Kendal for any of my classes this year or for Craft Day in August you will be able to see more of what we have made recently.

Keep watching - see you soon
Lesley

Here is a link to my pinterest page - and a link to my scrapbook pinterest page - please drop by and take a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment